The Calm Mind
Meditation. You’ve heard about it no doubt.
It’s been around a while after all!
But while shaolin monks and yogis have been using meditation for centuries, it has also enjoyed something of a renaissance in recent times.
In fact, it has become very in vogue with some of the top performers and Silicone Valley start-ups.
In other words: science is starting to cotton on to what some cultures have known for a very long time.
And that is?
Meditation is an incredibly powerful panacea that can help anyone to become calmer, happier, more productive, more creative… and ultimately jus a better version of themselves.
Studies show us that meditation can help to increase alpha and theta brainwaves to help induce states of calm.
It can improve symptoms of anxiety and depression, and it can thicken grey matter in the prefrontal cortex to boost focus and creativity.
This is just scratching the surface of what meditation can do for you when used correctly.
Stressed? Anxious? Over-Worked? Meditation is the Perfect Cure for 21st Century Malaise
Maybe part of the reason that meditation is making such a drastic comeback, is that there has never been a time that we’ve needed it more.
Most of us are worked to the point of exhaustion: burned out and dried up.
Meditation is the perfect cure for that: it helps us to find calm in the storm, and to see perspective when we’re caught up in petty concerns.
Isn’t it time your life got a little calmer? A little simpler?
Within days, meditation can help you to feel more like your old self – more on top of things, and less stressed.
You’ll be able to treat meditation as a mental state that you can visit any time. Any time you need a break, or some perspective.
And when you add mindfulness in on top of that, you’ll also be able to avoid getting into those stressed states to begin with: you’ll be able to turn off negative self-talk and anxiety, to become socially unflappable, and to overcome any phobia.
The only problem of course, is that many people just don’t know how to begin with meditation. And that’s where this course comes in.
Allow me to introduce to you…
- The different types of mediation and how they differ
- From kundalini meditation, to transcendental, to nada, to mindfulness. Each does something different and unique, and you’ll discover some fascinating examples.
- How to choose the right kind for you
- With so much out there, how do you know where to begin? We’ll simplify things.
- What all meditation has in common
- Meditation comes in lots of flavors, but it remains the same at its core. Learn the one key ‘truth’ of meditation, that matters most.
- The powerful benefits of meditation
- Meditation does FAR more for you than you might realize. This book will help you see just what an exciting and potent tool this has the potential to be.
- Simple steps to get started
- No confusion. No nerves. Just a simple, straightforward plan that anyone can follow.
- The role of mindfulness
- Mindfulness is adjacent to, but distinct from meditation. Learn how to use it here.
- How to use mindfulness to overcome anxiety
- More powerful still is cognitive behavioural therapy. When paired with mindfulness, this can eradicate anxiety and stress.
- How to improve your lifestyle and mindset to drive anxiety away
- Meditation is just one part of your holistic approach to health. You’ll learn how to use minimalism, a healthy diet, better sleep, and much more. The end result? You feel your best ever.
- And much more!
How Much Is All This Going To Cost You?You can own The Calm Mind together with all the bonuses for a mere $9.99.That is a truly incredible deal!Did I mention this eBook is only $9.99? It’s definitely a point worth repeating. You will be hard-pressed to find a more valuable resource.I’m delighted to have the chance to share this powerful guide with you.Again, you will receive the comprehensive and valuable insights for only $9.99.Click the Add To Cart button right now and take ownership of this valuable eBook TODAY!https://global-fitness-online.com/product/the-calm-mind/